Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday - August 14, 2019

Monday night we had another fun night at FHE with our Young Adults.    We played Battleship Dodgeball.  I took several pictures.  It was nice having all the Branch Presidency there again with us.  we also had the Laie 3rd ward join us.  We had a whopping 27 people in attendance!  Pictures:

Playing dead..

Refreshment time and each telling how they likened this activity to the Savior.


Tuesday morning we met our Elders at the Temple to go through a session with them.  It was so beautiful when we came out that I took a quick picture.  Elder Sanft and I had to leave quickly to go into town to the VA Clinic and so couldn't wait around for a picture but the Elders promised to text me one.  When I get it I will put it here.  Evidently they only got a picture of the Zone Leaders.


Elder Higa and Elder Potter
Our Super Zone Leaders

Wednesday we had dinner again at the Geronios.  Nicki had it catered and we had Greek food.  My Marni would have loved it.  I sort of liked it.  Guess you learn to love it if you live there long enough. Afterward we met at our house for a missionary meeting.  We sure love these missionaries!


Ramon with Ton their cook and a really fine person we love.
Beautiful hibiscus!  There are so many
different colors here, we can't stop
taking pictures of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment