Friday, January 3, 2020

January 3 Our Farewell date....:(

We've spent the morning trying to get things ready,  It's taken us over a week of cleaning and purging.  Then we still had to purchase four boxes from the Post Office to send home stuff.  We gave tons of stuff away and still have so much.  But time is almost here to say goodby.  It's 1:30 p.m here, I'm waiting on Ramon to finish up his sorting and packing.  All our suitcases are at 50 lb.  Hope we make it.  Still have to vacuum the floor and mop and he has to shower and I have to wash the towels, we can leave them in the dryer drying.

Kathryn Zant stopped by,  then Emma McCullough and then Brother Ruel and then Peggy.  Sad to leave dear friends that feel like friends from forever ago.  They had a small party for us at Geranio's last night.  Shy, their daughter,  was sad, Nick was tearful, it was a sad goodby.  Nick had called and asked what my favorite food in the whole world was...he'd make it.  I told him I loved everything, couldn't he tell!  Anyway, he fixed wonderful steak, salad and great chocolate cake.   I made Snicker Bar salad, to get rid of my Coolwhip and snickers!  Pictures of us with the Sister Missionaries and Nick.

Sister Carter and Sister Fata and  ...Soren


No comments:

Post a Comment