Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Years Eve 2019



We've been trying to do a little cleaning and packing the last few days.  I'm slower than usual and running out of energy fast.  Sunday we had to speak in our two Branches, then they sang Aloha Oe to us and gave us leis.  Sure is an emotional  experience, It's nice to be so loved by so many but sad to leave those you love.  As I often quote Winnie the Pooh.."I'm so lucky to have something I love that makes saying goodby so hard."

Yesterday we also had to speak at our Senior Missionary FHE and then they also did Aloha Oe to us, then we ran over to the Visitor's Center where they were waiting for us so they could also sing to us.  Cry, cry cry,  I'm wiped out.  I love these young people so much.  Especially the ones I've really gotten close to.  Elder Potter is transferred to Maui today and I wish him so much happiness and success.  We ran into the doctor for me today to see if I could get some pain pills for the plane ride home.  I am getting really worried about the flight and my pain.  I can't sit for any length of time and I know I can't stand up all night.  Dr. Christensen gave me a few pills and we'll hope they knock me out so I can sleep.

Us with the Tuituposm who are leaving a week after us



Sister Allen, us and Elder Allen















Tonight we are going into the Stake Center and President and Sister Walker will be there with us all to celebrate the New Year.  I sure love these people.  They are so sincerely kind and caring.  I wanted another time with some of my "Sisters" and am glad I get it tonight.  I cleaned the stove good today while Ramon cleaned the car.  Slowly we are getting things taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment