Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday

Yesterday we hosted our 9 Elders in a breakfast more like brunch...at our apartment.  The majority of them were late so we didn't get started until about 10:45.  But these are wonderful young men so all is forgiven.  We had a good time, shared spiritual thoughts with one another and ate til they were all full.  I forgot to take pictures of them but did take a before picture of the table set up.  It makes me so mad when I forget important picture taking events!










Today we are going to the PCC for a breakfast hosted by  PCC President Grace.   Then later we work a shift at the Visitor's Center and then are going to a Branch party at President Lee's house.  We have to bring two white elephants, which were hard to find here,  living so temporarily, so I just bought stuff at Walmart.  I am taking a few items to eat as I'm cleaning out the pantry these days.




Breakfast at the PCC.  It was really nice


















Great time at the Visitor's Center but sad that it will be our last time there.  I had my picture taken with Sister Jentzsch, she's from Germany and the thought of never seeing her again breaks my heart.  She's a choice friend.  She's the Saxophone musician I love to listen to.

After we went over to our YSA branch Christmas party at President Lee's house.  It was fun and good food. and fun games but again I was sad to leave.  Tanner is going home to Canada for the holidays, I may never see him again either.  The Bowen's texted me and they leave Saturday and we may not see this little family for a long time.  Sad days.


Our party at President Lee's House



Taylor Lee and missionaries


Elder Potter, Sister Hensley and Felt

Elder Halsey and Godfrey, Potter and Sister Hensley and Felt

Bill, us playing a game

No comments:

Post a Comment