Monday, May 13, 2019

Sunday Mother's Day

Church was nice today, special speakers and lots of people visiting our Family Branch.  Michele Morgan, our RS President in the YSA called and met us there.  Michele is a remarkable person.  The only active member of her member family.  She needed the day free for family and so came over to our meeting at the Family Branch this morning at 8:00.  I just love her, such a sweet beautiful person.  I should have taken a picture of her to put here.  I'll add one later I think.

We had l7 missionaries to dinner.  No one signed up to feed them on Mother's Day so I decided I'd love to do it.  I love feeding my children and these people are my special children over here.  We had a good dinner of ham, funeral potatoes, a special fruit salad I made called pineapple fluff, green beans, fresh pineapple coated in this red powdery spice-like thing called li hi mui, and because it was Mother's day, my favorite dessert, vanilla ice cream covered with mashed up fresh strawberries!

We all had a great time, they are such special young people.
Elder Sanft, Sisters Beuhler, Cho, Lee, Mohe, Shumway,
Elders Larkin and Higa


After we are through eating, Sisters Lee, Mohe and Shumway
I missed a few face time chats with my kids due to time differences and church but over all it was a great day.  I did get to talk to Ryan for a bit in the morning and Marisa, and Shahara's kids face timed me.  I swear those boys of Shahara's grow a foot every time I see them.  Robby is so tall now! Then Doran and his kids, called during dinner and we talked for a few minutes.  They are taking care of my house and spent Saturday morning doing yard work in front and planting flowers for me.   Kam called later and we had a long visit. I need to face time his children Monday. Mai sent me a cute video of Inde telling me "Happy Mother's Day" in his cute little voice and I got to see them for a bit on the video.  Esme is getting fatter and fatter, love the rolls! I hope to catch up with Adam's family tomorrow.  Grateful for wonderful children!  My heart overfloweth!

No comments:

Post a Comment