Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thursday, Happy Halloween!

Maile and her little family left last night, it is sure dead around here with just us old ones here.  We had a great time, I hope they did.  It was rejuvenating for me to have them here, I was pretty homesick for my kids.  Inde was so grown up, talking good now and such a big little boy and Esme is almost one.  She is such a happy baby as long as her parents are in sight.  W had such a good time.  Here's a picture of us at the Luau at the PCC Tuesday night.
Today I got up to a quiet kitchen and started in making a big batch of chili.  Then I made about 100 swig cookies with orange frosting, all for our Halloween party for the Elders and Sisters at the Visitor's Center.  We took some cookies over to Drummondos and visited a while with them.  Elder Sanft is washing the car and this afternoon we have to take tickets at the Hawaii Buffet at the PCC, so we'll arrive at the party late, but the Tuitupos are taking our food.  I also made some weird looking treats...

No comments:

Post a Comment