Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tuesday

Today we ran in to Trippler VA for Ramon to have a test and we were really worried something would go wrong and we'd not get back for our luncheon we are in charge of with the Mission President and his wife and the returning missionaries.  But we prayed that all would go well, and we were at the appointment an hour early and all went well.  We even got home two hours early and so didn't have to rush. But then when I went over to pick up the order from Taco Bell they had forgotten it and I had to wait while they compiled 48 nacho tacos and 24 chicken burritos!

Here are some pictures of these remarkable Elders and Sisters returning home after fulfilling an honorable mission!



They are singing
a "Thank you"
song, then "We are as the Armies of Helaman"  bring tears 
to  my eyes every time.
"My" Elder Tauteoli, torqoise lei I made,  "My" Elder Bass black lei I made, two special young men I love!
Both going home to  Utah and we hope to see much of them in the future!
Elder Allen, black lei I made, he's my 4th cousin Mom's side, has red hair!


















Last night we had a unique FHE at the PCC,  They were celebrating Oktober Fest with the Senior Missionaries and gave us all brats and root beer floats, but they were out of root beer!  But it was nice of them and we enjoyed the company.  After we ran back to our YSA FHE where they were have a dance off to a video.  It was interesting to watch them dance.  Some had some pretty good moves.  We didn't stay very long as I had to get up at 5 a.m. to bake cookies for the luncheon with the Elders so we could leave early for our doctor's appointment in town at 10 a.m.  Here's some pictures...




I love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment