Saturday, March 9, 2019

Friday

We went and checked the Elder's apartments today in preparation for transfer day next Tuesday.  We then came home and went with some friends into Hale'iwa.  On the way there we stopped to show them the turtles and lucky for us there were three small ones sunning themselves on the beach. We then had lunch and showed them where the famous bakery is for "snow puffies" is located.  Then we drove up to the Heiau above Pupakea, walked around a bit and then drove and looked at some very expensive property on the hill!

Small Turtle on beach


Elder and Sister Luker and me eating a snow puffie!



























Offerings left at Heiau

Beautiful view from top of Waimea
Elder Sanft hobbling along!
 After we came home,  finished the wash, and I ironed all the clean clothes.  I wrote up the report for the apartment check and then a funny thing happened....Maile "Marco Polo..ed"  me and it showed this black screen.  She's saying..."it's 11:45 pm and this is what is keeping me awake...Esme singing to herself.."  Then I hear this sweet little baby just a talking away, hoping someone can understand her celestial language and pay attention to her, as she doesn't want to be asleep.  So cute and funny.  I told Mai to go into another room and sleep.  These days will pass so quickly by.  Little miss is definitely going to be a talker in the family.  She is so adorable and Maile is great to send me videos of her laughing and talking away, which I promptly share with whoever is near by me to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment