Friday, March 22, 2019

Thursday

On Wednesday we went into Honolulu to the Aloha Stadium to the swap meet.  We first had to run and get Elder Sanft's library book from the doctor's office in Waipahu, he left it there after his appointment.  The girls and I walked around the swap meet for a hot hour and didn't really buy much.  Then we headed over to Hanauma Bay but stopped at Jack in the Box for a quick lunch and then on to Hanauma.  We had a great time, we snorkeled and Elder Sanft sat under a shady tree and read his book.  Although he did get in the water for about 15 minutes.  The doctor had told him that swimming would be good therapy for his ankle.  I saw my famous fish, the Christmas Wrass, this one was brilliant fluorescent with aqua fins and neon print stripes!  I love this fish for it's unique markings and the creative designs all over it.  God in all His simple beauty.  Next time I promise to take my underwater camera, I keep forgetting.  Afterward we stopped at the Blowhole and took some photos.









Blow Hole!









Marisa and Sarah

We finished up and came home but Garmina directed me up and over the mountain and once I started and found she was wrong, I couldn't turn around.  It took us at least an extra 45 minutes to get home.  I was so mad but now I know!  We came home and the girls  went to Sunset Beach and took more pictures of the sun setting, and oh!... the moon these past 2 days.  It's so bright and gets all the roosters cock a doodle dooing all night!

Today, Thursday,  we went over to Waimea Beach early and got in some sun and the girls swam a bit. Then we went to the PCC and walked around.

Canoe Show
I suggested Elder Sanft take the scooter, which he did, but then that bothered his knee that had a replacement knee and so he was not a happy tourist.  We also went over to the Visitor's Center on the tram and Sara spoke to some missionaries there.  Then we drove over to 7 Brothers for hamburgers, and then to the point to show it off to the girls.  From there we went to Turtle Bay to film the sunset from there and then back to the PCC for the night show.  It was spectacular as usual, I love it!




Beautiful Marisa!


No comments:

Post a Comment