Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday

Yesterday our stake had a Relief Society Birthday Party.  We arrived and chose where we wanted to serve doing a service project.  I chose crocheting new born baby hats for a local hospital here.  Then we had a short presentation by "Emma Smith" and then brunch of Hawaiian Haystacks.






After I came home my great friend and neighbor,  Kathy,  helped me dip pretzels in almond bark and sprinkle about them with green sprinkles, (we did about 400-500!) and then add them to sacks with peanuts, tie a green ribbon on them.  My feeble attempt at a Birthday treat for March for the Sisters and other missionaries at the Visitor's Center.  I did about 100 sacks!





Today is "break the fast" day so I also made a ham/green bean/cheese/potato casserole for the Senior break the fast and peanut butter bars plus green salad for our YSA bunch.  Busy day but we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment