Friday, June 28, 2019

Thursday

I gave Ramon ( and me really!)  a gift for Father's Day to the Disney Alulani Resort for dinner at their Ama Ama buffet.  We had heard it was one of the best buffets ever.  It was kind of fun but I don't know about being the best buffet.  All the food was really good and made beautifully.  The desserts were especially wonderful but I didn't take a picture of them...darn.  The character Chip from Chip and Dale must have been a member because he or she kept coming up to where I was sitting and trying to communicate with me about my tag and keep giving me "kisses" and holding his/her heart!  I was going to take a picture with him/her but Ramon was never around when this happened, and it happened about three times!  It was a fun beautiful night and the place is great but very expensive. I often am amazed at how rich so many people must be to shower their kids with all this indulgence.  The rooms start at over $500. a night.  They only had the Characters Chip and Dale and Stitch on this night.  There was live music but it was totally catered to the children, which make sense.  The kids loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment