Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thursday

We are getting super busy these days.  I got up, made a meal, Chicken Tetrazzini, fixed garlic bread, baked 5 pans of cookies, and put together a box of food for a family who's Mom is having a baby and struggling this last month.  I did it gladly, hoping someone will take care of my daughter as she is in her last month too.  I took them a huge bowl of chili from last night, the Tetrazzini, frozen spaghetti sauce with uncooked spaghetti noodles, garlic bread and cookies, plus salad.  This should keep them eating while Dad works and mom tries to take care of her two children while being 8 months pregnant.

Then at 10:00 the Elders and Sisters came over for a meeting for two hours.  Not much was
accomplished.  I think sometimes they just need a place to talk and relax.

Elder Chandler, hand standing, Elder Collins spotting

We then ran the food over to Turtle Bay and headed to the Visitor's Center where we did a shift from 2:30-5:30.   It was a very slow day there.  Then we rushed home and I went with Peggy (upstairs lady who is the RS President of Branch).  We went and did some "ministering" for me to meet 6 families.  We found 5 home and left sacks of cookies for them, as well as one for the person not home.  :)  Busy day, I'm tired but you gotta love missionary work  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment