Thursday, November 8, 2018

Wednesday November 7, 2018 OUR 49th Anniversary!

Whoopee!  We made it 49 years! I'm so happy we are here together to celebrate today.  What a blessing this man has been in my life.  Love him for ever!

After my hair cut, we drove up to Kaneohe and then to dinner at Haleiwa Joe's.    We had to be there at 4:30 when they opened because they took no reservations and it gets very crowded.  This one is up the Haiku Valley where the botanical gardens are.  There is one in Haleiwa but it's on the beach and really cramped and crowded.  We  hadn't been to either one and chose this one for our special day.  Wd had a nice dinner and the prime rib was 2 inches thick and the size of a plate! I should have taken a picture but my phone was dead!  Made me wish Aisea or Sam was with us, they could eat it all!
Elder Sanft in his new Aloha shirt!

Entrance

Restaurant from the garden

Inside restaurant, our view from our table

No comments:

Post a Comment