Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New year 2019--Wow!

We had a noisy loud New Years Eve, barbecue dinner at the church that Elder Allen and Ramon and others grilled for us.  Lots of good food, too much good food.  Came home fairly early and it was so noisy all night.  One little dove tried to find a place to hide in our apartment, he kept flying into the screen and finally just hung on for about a half an hour.  I think he was scared and we had a light on in the apartment and the rest of the world was pitch black and so loud and scary!


This morning we ran into a breakfast that we were supposed to have at 10:00, but didn't then went over to our District meeting at 10:30.  I love these missionaries so much, what elect Elders are these young men!  Elder Bass was given a blessing because his knee is acting up and painful.  It was neat to see these newest Elder's learn how to do this, exercise their priesthood.
We then picked up Leslie King, my friend from our ward at home, and went to Seven Brothers because we hadn't had breakfast (and could)...then Leslie and I went to Sharks Cove to snorkel and swim and Ramon helped Dave get the yard ready for the wedding.  We came home, I ironed while Leslie and I watched a Hallmark Christmas Movie and then she had dinner with us and we took her back to Laie.  It's nice having a friend near by to talk to, besides Elder Sanft, who I swear never listens to me!  At least most of the time it seems that way.  Happy New year.   This is is called a something....I'll have to think what it's called, but it means a whole year of mission work without any break ups...

7 comments:

  1. And Im running from a standard users account with strict limitations, which I think may be the limiting factor, but Im running the cmd as the system I am currently working on. Happy New Year Status 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website. New Year Wishes English Sms

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post. Ne’er knew this, thankyou for letting me know. New Year Status For Best Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this site very much so much excellent information. HAPPY NEW YEAR BEST STATUS 2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire what you have done here. I love the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that is working for you as well. Do you have any more info on this? New Year Dare Messages

    ReplyDelete
  6. if this post was likened to a flavor of yogurt, what flavor would it be? Banana, I think. New Year Wishes Card

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article contains great original thinking. The informational content here proves that things aren’t so black and white. I feel smarter from just reading this. Best New Year 2020 Messages

    ReplyDelete