Thursday, January 31, 2019

Wednesday

We went into Kaneho today to see about fixing my rear light.  I had backed into the little tree at the side of the driveway and it broke the red covering on the rear light.  We stopped at a Nisson place, they had the red covering so I bought it.  I hate to have the mission know I did this, so I am replacing it. This small mistake cost me $335.00!  They will fix it for me on Monday for $35.00.  They told me to take it home with me so they don't mistakenly resell and use it.  So it came in this large box about 21/2 long and1 foot high.  Over packageing.  Simple mistakes are costly.

Then we tried a fish place for lunch, Fresh Catch, cross that off the list.  Too Fishy!

Then we went to the farmers market that is only on Wednesdays and Sunday afternoons, at the Kanehoe mall.   It is a great one with lots and lots of fruits and vegetables.  I bought a large avocado for $6.75!
Ramon bought some belts and a new wallet, at Sears.  We came back home and then went over to the Gerionio's for our weekly Wednesday dinner with the other 4 missionaries and them.  It was really a nice night as there were not too many of us and we could all participate in the discussion.  Our cute Sisters Huang and Buhler gave great lessons as did Elder Gunderson and Bass.  I sure love getting to know these Elders and Sisters and kind of hate it when they get transferred out of our district.

Sister Buhlet, Sister Huang (Wang), Elder Godfrey
Nikaia and Nick



No comments:

Post a Comment