Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday

Just a normal week, nothing new to report, so the week just went by and I forgot to blog.

Today we got up early and picked up my good friend Leslie, (who is also here on a mission, but she works at the PCC in the sewing part of it, ) we went in to the PCC and went to a morning devotional.  We hadn't been to one yet , they have about 6 a year.  This one was very nice, about 6 speakers and musical numbers, and then they brought us each a styrofoam container of Samoan food!  It was very nice but way too much food for one.  We brought Leslie back with us and we changed and went into Sharks Cove to swim and snorkel for a couple of hours.  She had to return about 3 to help take tickets at a PCC luau....(we start doing that the first week in May).  We had a nice day and then Ramon and I played two games of Cataan tonight. 

I took about 10 pictures of the devotional from the flay raising to the entertainment on the lawn afterwards but my camera isn't letting me download all of them to this computer.  I hate technology problems.  But here is a few from today...
Flag ceremony - two Samoan and our American

Girls dancing

Pulpit

Village


Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment