Friday, April 19, 2019

Thursday

Today we had the Easter Egg Hunt for the Family Branch.  We first went into Turtle Bay condos to exercise at the pool there.  We love it there, it's so clean and private and beautiful.  I got some sun once in a while around the clouds but had a good workout and so did Ramon.  Then I went in to Laie for a hair cut.  Which the girl cancelled on me and so I went to the only other shop by Foodland and they fit me in about 45 minutes later.  I am trying to grow my hair out.  We'll see how that goes.

Then our Easter party....




These is our good friends and neighbors, Craig and
Kathy Freebarin, as well as Brooklyn and then
Jeremy Daniels, who is in the Presidency of the
Branch
Tomorrow we have the couples meeting and then we are doing a session at the Temple.  Beautiful Easter weekend here in paradise while we miss our daughter's birthday and our Inde's birthday party.
That is the only hard part of a mission, missing family and events.  This weekend we would have had our annual Easter Egg hunt an lunch with the kids on Saturday and dinner on Easter.  I hope we can continue when we return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment