Saturday, February 9, 2019

Saturday

I cleaned good today.  We got our new bedroom...finally, so happy to have it.  It has been a trial living in a studio, like a motel room for two!  But we love it here and are now glad of the bedroom!
I left Ramon watching BYU basketball, and ran into Leslie's apartment.  She's been nice enough to sew for me.  We went over to Longs drug store and then over to PCC to get a Acai bowl for me to try, she loves them.  I do too, now!  Acai is a type of ice cream/yoghurt dessert with lots of fresh fruit, granola etc. on top.  It was really cold weather today...70 degrees and everyone was wearing hoodies and shorts and freezing.  But to be fair, the wind was really blowing and I even got cold.  The first time I've admitted it in 7 months over here!  We drove up to the point and I took more pictures.  There are warnings out about the surf and beaches are closed.  Sure is windy.  But beautiful ocean views.





Laie Point




No comments:

Post a Comment