Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Tuesday February 19, 2019



Beautiful Tuesday...
Sunset at the Visitor's Center tonigh

We started our day at attending our District Meeting with our 8 Elders.  These are such remarkable young men.  We are really loving this assignment.  They wanted more cinnamon rolls but I didn't have time so we cut up a pineapple and brought it along with forks for our treat today.  They sang to us afterward but this blog doesn't take videos so I couldn't post it.  I did get a couple of pictures of the meeting though.

This afternoon we did a shift at the Visitor's Center as Elder Sebring had surgery on his eyes, poor guy.  He had detached retinas and that is pretty serious.  We'll be doing a lot of subbing there I think.
The sunset tonight was fabulous!  I couldn't take enough pictures.  I wish I had Doran's camera with me.  Also, the full moon tonight was supposed to be the biggest, brightest all year.  It surely illuminated our bedroom all night.  You could have played soccer on our lawn it was so bright!

Looking from the doors of the VC toward the
Distributions Center and Family History center







After we were through we went and
picked up Leslie for a late dinner at
7 Brothers, of course!













No comments:

Post a Comment