Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday February 13, 2019

Today we went with Glen and Sheila Sebring (Elder and Sister) to Mililani to lunch.  We had an early lunch because they have a 2:30 shift at the VC.  We ate at the Shak, introduced it to them, it's a bar and grill and we ate outside.  It is cold here today again.  It was a fun day, and of course we stopped  and showed them the "snowpuffies" place, so they can go there on their own!
Yummy!

After we went home and I baked Valentine Cookies to take to the Geronios for dinner tonight.  At about 3:00 Nick called and said they's meet us at Pounders.  I said okay and asked which beach, the first or second?  He laughed and said "no. the restaurtant at PCC.   I told him we'd pay our own way, as it is expensive, and he said definitely NO.  So we met them and had a great time.  Ramon and I shared a pizza that was loaded, even had french fries on top (I wouldn't recommend that).  This is a great family.  I sat next to Kyton the 15 year old son and we had a great discussion about swearing (at his instigation).  Then it went on and on from there.  He is such a great kid, and has grasped the gospel so strongly. Reminded me of discussions I've had with my grandkids.  I mentioned EFY and he had never heard about it, so I told him and his parents about it.  I also had Sister Chong tell him about her expreience.  She is from China and saved for years to come to BYU and attend EFY and then went on this mission.  Wonderful young people.  

Elder Sanft and Nick Geronio


Left around table:  Nick, Elder Bass, Sister Beuhler, Sister Chong, Nicki, Elder Gunderson, Kyton, Elder Sanft
The three girls were around someplace, but not in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment