Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Monday

Today we started by leaving early to go into Honolulu to Ramon's new eye doctor, Michael Bennet.  It was a long visit, as they had to repeat all the tests and after each procedure we had to wait a bit.  They do things a little differently but I guess that is to be expected.  He actually got a few more pokes; two small IV's to put dye in his arm, to see the flow through the eyes, the first one wasn't enough, so they had to do it a second time.    Then they also put a small injection into the lid of the eye before the actual longer shot.  I told him he's a much braver person than I! He actually liked this office and doctor, as well as Dr. Faber, so that is a plus.

Waiting....
We drove home the other direction, (the road makes a circle around the island) so I could stop at a yarn store, darling miniature store, decorated with Halloween items for a electric train room...not any yarn I could use.  Then stopped at the mall in Kaneohe for lunch and a quick trip to Bath and Body.  We had a nice drive home and arrived here after 3.  
Tonight we went into FHE for the YSA branch.  I baked a couple of sheets of cookies to take.  Unfortunately there was only 7 of us there, but we had a good time visiting and painting little pictures, they had magnets on the back to use as refrigerator magnets.  I found out I am NOT an artist in case I ever wondered if I were.





Alora, Elder Chandler and Nicole

Alora, Elder Chandler, Nicole and Cody

Nicole's master piece, she added shells to her unicorn


Finished master pieces


No comments:

Post a Comment