Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday

We went over to Sunset Beach to look at the high waves that  came in yesterday.  While there a man remarked on Elder Sanft's BYU shirt.  I told he and his wife we were missionaries, as I could tell they were members.  We talked quite a while, turns out he was the mission President in New York but was originally from Inglewood, California, our old mission.  And he and his wife now live  in Salt Lake City.  He asked us if we knew Raymond Moala, he was in our mission.  Small world.  I wrote his mother a short note telling her  all this.  They are a remarkable family with handsome sons and beautiful daughters.

Then tonight we had the Kopp family to dinner.  This is the family whose dog likes ME....I guess if he hasn't forgotten me by now.  Jenny, the mother, wasn't feeling well so just the Dad and kids.  Love this young family and they have the best view on this side for watching Sunsets and whales...pretty soon is whale watching time...FYI, found out Zack knows my friend Debbie Reynolds, he was about 6 when they were in the same ward in Smerna, Delaware.
Sunset, couldn't resist

Kopp family: Zack, Tadd, and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment