Saturday, September 8, 2018

Saturday

We went to the beach today, over to Sharks Cove about 9:00 and stayed until noon.  I hadn't been in the water for two weeks, and needed this.  We've had so many appointments cancel we are kind of discouraged.  Hopefully tomorrow will bring us a better week for teaching.

We came home, did laundry, talked to a few kids, and then Ramon got to watch BYU.  As of right now they have made a touch down, 14-10, we are losing.  Ramon has a pretty good attitude,  he basically cares how they play.  He never gets really down when they lose unless they have played horrid.   Good sport.

1.  Grateful tonight for my grandchildren, especially those that keep in touch through phone calls and letters to this old grandma!  I hope they know how much they are loved and missed.
2.  Also, to a husband who will sit under a tree in the shade, no book, no phone,  and just waits until I get my fill of the ocean and my antics in it.  He guards me with his love.  Few men would do this without complaining.
3.  Electric washing and drying machines.  Makes that task so much easier.
4.  Alma Chapter 5,  his warnings are scary but true, why don't we learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment