Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesday




This morning at 8:00 we went to do a Temple Session with our District Elders and Sisters. We tried to take a picture first thing but it was kind of shady and so then we took some pictures afterwards.  We saw cousin Leilani Watne serving at the Temple today too.




Then we came home and did our laundry, then Maile texted us these cute pictures of her and Inde at Disneyland which I'll just show you how cute my kids are....I miss my boy sooooo much!

Then this evening we got a darling picture Kameron and Anne texted us of our Sunia with a Mickey I had given him years ago, they didn't even know Mai was in Disneyland but this one is so cute too, so...
We're definitely Disney lovers.  At 4:30 we were supposed to meet Sunset Family Branch members at the Polynesian Cultural Center and  have a cooking demo and then dinner.  We waited, Nick came, then Hector the Chef came and we waited.  Finally a few more people showed up and our Elders.  We ended up just having this amazing Prime Rib, Crab legs dinner buffet, no cooking demo by the chef.  Chef Hector had a table all ready for us and treated us extra special.  I pigged out on crab and the men did a lot of Prime Rib! I am sooo full.  Tomorrow we have the Elders here for dinner, I think I'll fast until then.

Nicki and Nick Geronio

President Hippolite is the big guy second from left, Nick, then
Hector the chef, Brother Tofa and his wife Keriann.


Ramon and Hector
All in all it was a good night, very few of us but we visited and got to know some people better.
Things I'm grateful for tonight:
A granddaughter that calls me often!  Maya you know who you are :)
Good food, and a husband who opens my crab legs and feeds me first!
Disneyland, that our family loves.
Wonderful new friends that are becoming like family to us.
A mission that we love.
Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment