Monday, September 24, 2018

Sunday

Today our YSA Branch had Stake Conference, so we met in the Aloha Center at BYUH.  It was a very good meeting, with great speakers, one was a new convert who gave a great testimony.  Our Temple President and his wife also spoke as they are being released next month, the Kealohas.  I'm posting a picture I took of my friend Mollie's husband's cousin who is in this Stake Presidency and spoke to us about Joseph Smith.

After conference we went to our Sunset Beach Family Branch, it was the Primary Children's program.  Very cute, and then I had to teach Relief Society.  

After we returned home my friend Heather, who used to cut my hair, and her husband came over and we drove them over to Turtle Bay to see it and the sun set but it had rained all day so the view was lacking.  It was fun to talk to someone from home and visit a bit with them.  They are loving it here and staying actually quite close to where we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment