Sunday, September 30, 2018

Saturday

Well, we got a break.  The flies are gone and the sun is back.  Yeah!  We got up early and went and cleaned the ward church house at 7.  Boy, was I a sweating mess by the time I finished vacuuming the rooms.  The President of the Branch brought over fried rice and fruit for a "thank you" for us.  Nice of him.  We came home and were so hot we decided to go to Sharks Cove for a swim, although we knew the water would be murky.  It was refreshing but we couldn't see much snorkling, so only stayed about 45 minutes.  The tide was in and it was breaking over the rocks and pretty rough.
We came home and showered and then I saw a text that we were having "Break the fast" tomorrow for YSA Branch, so did some quick thinking, did my hair and decided to run into Laie for supplies.  Elder Sanft wanted to stay home and watch the game so I asked Kathy, my across the fence neighbor, if she wanted to tag along.  She said she would and we headed out.  Oh, I forgot to mention, I lost a earring cleaning the church, it was a good one Ramon had given me...second good one I've lost and the leftovers don't match...So we stopped at the church and looked but couldn't find it.

We came home and I made chili, then went over to  Kathy's to print something up, (my printer is out of ink) and came back to clean the tile floor after the game was over.

Today was a special day for Grandson Ty, Adam's son.  He was baptized in Provo by his Father.  We felt bad we couldn't be there.  They sent pictures but I know it's not the same.  He looked so happy and so much like his Father.


Ty in front of all the medals he and his brothers
have won at soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment