Saturday, August 11, 2018

Friday

It looked like rain again all day but of course not!  We ran into Pearl City to a Ben Franklin craft store, they didn't have any yarn.  I'm wanting to make a baby afghan or two while here for people but can't find my yarn.  We went to a Sam's Club and then Walmart and stocked up some more.  I texted Alora (our YSA dinamite)  to see if we were still having the pool party tonight and we were.  Skys were clear over in Pearl City.  We stopped at Jack n the Box for a quick fix then shave ice then home.

I rapidly made my Pina Colada cake and then went to the Pool Party at Turtle Bay.  There were not too many of us, me being the old lady there.  I told Ramon every thing was going just fine, I felt like I wasn't 50 years older, fit in etc.  Laughed a lot, told stories, then got in the pool.  Then reality hit!  Just as I was getting out, trying to climb out.  My old body betrayed me as I hobbled up the steps and realized I was so old.  But it was a fun night.  They stayed longer and watched a movie on TV,  one of Dr. Whos.  Here are pictures...
Maris and Nicole
Marisa
                                                                                                               














                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Becca and Nicole







Leilani, Alora, Becca, Nicole,
Marisa. Sara Beth, Michele
I'm loving this YSA assignment!  These girls are the best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment