Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Wednesday August 8, 2018

Today we were so lucky to have 11 Sister Missionaries serving at the Visitor's Center come for lunch here in our place.  It was really a fun time, now if I can just get their names in my head!  I made Cafe Rio again since I had done it last Sunday and still had the fixings for more.  Since they weren't in our Branch break-the -fast it was okay.  Meat cooked all night and smelled great.  I had even bought some really hot sauce for the Korean Sisters.  They loved me thinking of that!

 I wish I knew all their names, but they are great!

This is them choosing "key chains" I made before I left home just for this situation.  Thanks Annette  for the idea!
      
      We  move our furniture around a bit, still deciding on where the bed fits best.

We went over to Nick and Nicki's tonight for our usual Wednesday night dinner but they were holding an event and the Elders forgot to tell us...so we went to the grocery and splurged on ice cream.  Those of you who know Roselani know it was a splurge!
I've been checking for almost three weeks for Haupia and they finally got it in.
We had these bars at FHE last week and Ramon loves them, so he got his choice
too!  Only spend $19.00 on the two!  Hawaii prices, got to love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment