Friday, August 3, 2018

Thursday Aug 2,2018

Thursday night we went over to the Visitor's Center and our Branch had an activity night there.  Not as many people showed up as we hoped, but it was kind of fun for us.  We got to meet more Sisters, and set up a weekly luncheon with them at our place on their "P" days.  We'll have them come once a week and it will vary each week according to who has the "P" day that week.  We'll start with Sisters on Wed,  then Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  They don't have any on Mondays or Fridays.  So there will be about 8-9 each time.  I think it will be kind of fun for us.  I told them I'm not making ties and they were cute about that, said I didn't even need to do lunch but I want to do that to get to know them.

We passed out our cupcakes when the event was over,  had to make them "to go" because you can't eat on the Temple grounds here.

No comments:

Post a Comment